September 14, 2013

What A Saturday

Bastille ? Siapa pernah dengar nama group ni ? Bagi aku masih baru walaupun dah lama mereka 'debut'. One of the boy band from British. Try tengok YouTube kalau nak tahu lebih lanjut

 It has been a long time since I didn't update anything about me. JUST ME ! Haha. *joke

Last Wednesday, our school just ended the trial exam for form 5 students. My result ? Got improvement. A little bit. Just a little biitt ~ But at least you've tried your best to do after burning the midnight oil. Right ? :)

Now, I'm updating my blog and watching videos in YouTube. Quite fun to kill two birds with one stone. If you understand what I meant ~

Woke up early in the morning doing nothing. What do you expect ? After 6 hours to have a sleeping beauty on your favourite bed.

Tomorrow I have to practice for my car's license. The next Wednesday will be da JPJ test for me. What a !@#$%$#@! *saya tak mencarut :p

Dah la ! Layan video lagi bagus. 

Sayonara ~

No comments: